Selecting bridal jewelry is often the last task on a brides list. Many brides are unsure where to start in their search for the perfect accessories.
Here are our Top 5 Tips for Choosing a Bridal Bracelet.
- If you dress is heavily embellished or has a lot of detailing, don’t over do it with you bracelet. A thin crystal bracelet will add just the right amount of sparkle to compliment your dress.
We recommend a crystal bracelet with subtle feminine details.
2. Ensure that the bridal bracelet fits properly.
- A properly fitting bracelet should not drop down your wrist on to your hand like an ill-fitting sleeve. However, you do want some movement.
- We carry many bracelets in a variety of sizes to ensure that every bride gets the right fit, and if we do not have the size a bride needs, many styles can be custom fit.
We recommend a pearl strand bracelet as it is easy to add or remove pearls to adjust the length of the bracelet.
3. Choose a bracelet that is comfortable to wear.
- Remember, you will be doing quite a bit of hand shaking on your wedding day as you greet your guests.
We recommend a bracelet with sections opposed to a bangle or wide cuff, the sections will hug your wrist with greater ease and comfort.
4. Be conscious of bracelets that may snag fabrics.
- The wrong type of bracelet could catch against your wedding dress, especially if it is a lace gown.
- Ensure that crystals are set into the castings, that prongs do not sit too high and that closures are neat and well finished.
We recommend a bracelet with pearls, smaller crystal details and seamless closures.
5. Choose a heirloom quality piece you truly love and that you can wear again.
- You probably won’t wear your wedding dress again, but your wedding jewelry is the perfect way to cherish your wedding day memories.
We recommend bridal bracelets that are timeless and can fit many different styles and trends.