Bridal Fashion Week has finished up for Spring 2016 and we saw some amazing gowns emerge. There were some popular themes and trends seen cascading down the runway and we were in awe of these creations.
While the gown takes center stage, finding the right jewelry to accessorize it is key. See what pieces we’ve chosen for this seasons looks.
Here are some tips on how to accessorize some of the bridal trends emerging from Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2016.
- Skip a necklace all together and go for earrings with an intricate design. The earrings will not interfere with the neckline of the gown since they are not drop earrings.
- Add some texture to the look with a geometric shaped bracelet. Choose a bracelet that has a little personality with sharp lines and sparkling crystals.
A Deep “V”
We love bridal gowns with a deep “V” neckline because it allows for some really fun necklaces.
- Try a “V” shaped necklace to mirror the lines of your gown.
- If you go for one with pearl and crystal details, the combination allows for a great earring and bracelet because there isn’t sparkle all over.
- Look for pieces with similar silhouettes and crystal shapes to the pieces complement each other creating a cohesive look.
- Play up the vintage appeal of a gown with an old world feeling.
- Go for pieces that have the same antique inspired look.
- Look for intricate designs that mimic the details of fine lace.
- Go bold with your jewelry because a crop top bridal ensemble is a bold and edgy look.
- No need for a necklace, don’t over complicate the look with too many pieces.
- But DO wear a statement cuff and eye-catching earring.
- Find pieces with smaller crystals – they will sparkle without becoming distracting from you overall bridal look.
Bridal Pants Suits
- Add some traditional touches to a non-traditional bridal look.
- Try a feminine crystal brooch to add some bridal details to the look.
- For earrings, go for a cluster to keep your neckline clean and beautifully frame your face.
Check out more bridal jewelry trends Here