Each bride is unique and your wedding style should reflect your personality on such a special day. Your wedding jewelry is the perfect finishing touch to complete your bridal look.
Here are some bridal style profiles to help you identify which bridal jewelry pieces work for you.
Style Profile: Your normal go to jewelry pieces are classic diamond studs and maybe a Cartier or Rolex Watch layered with a simple skinny bracelet.
- On your wedding day you can stay true to this look and amp up the glamour with larger studs, maybe change the shape – try baguettes, a princess cut, or tiny flower shaped from rounds.
- Go for classic tennis bracelets – choose a high quality Cubic Zirconia to get the look but at a bigger scale without the big price tag.
Classic bridal inspiration: Princess Grace, Princess Kate
Style Profile: Your normal jewelry choice are large gold hoops and long layered necklaces to accentuate your romantic and carefree vibes.
- On your wedding day choose small crystal chandeliers to create movement, sparkle and romance. Pair them with layered bracelet look to create the bohemian vibe.
- Choose a fine chain or a long pearl necklace – consider a pearl tassel necklace or a back drop necklace.
Bohemian Bridal Inspiration: Kate Moss
Style Profile: Your every day look is full on glamour. Metallics, sequins and fur are every day basics. A big drop earring or chandelier with tons of sparkle, statement necklaces and cuffs are your favorite jewelry pieces.
- On your wedding day choose red-carpet worthy statement jewelry, think Sofia Vergara in Lorraine Schwartz jewels (dying to see what this fall bride actually chooses – she’s getting married around Thanksgiving.)
- Go for a great statement earring with a large bracelet – look for bridal jewelry that combines marquise and round shaped crystals or CZs to achieve a lot of sparkle.
Glamorous Bridal Inspiration: Kim Kardashian
City Hall Bride
Style Profile: Your normal jewelry might be a simple pendant and classic studs or small layered necklaces. You are chic and understated and do not necessarily want all the fuss of a traditional wedding, however that does not mean a less beautiful wedding.
- On your wedding day, the perfect jewelry choice for a city hall wedding is a drop earring with some sparkle and movement and a beautiful hair accessory showing you are the bride and it is still your special day.
- Depending on choice of bridal attire, we recommend adding subtle necklace and bracelet.
City Hall Bridal Inspiration: Kiera Knightley – and of course Carrie and Big in the movies!
On Trend Bride
Style Profile: You love to incorporate jewelry pieces that have this seasons color trends in them. The on trend Bride is the bride who has her finger connected firmly on the fashion pulse.
- On your wedding day, choose classic jewelry styles with a twist to pop her bridal attire like a great pair of cluster earrings. Show your chic sense of style but still create a bridal look that will stand the test of time and look fabulous in pictures.
- Yellow Gold and Rose Gold have been a popular trend for wedding jewelry – incorporate this color pallete into your bridal look.
On Trend Bridal Inspiration: Olivia Palermo
Chic Minimalist Bride
Style Profile: Your normal jewelry is very minimal, a watch, small earrings – and on some days a small layered bracelet look.
- On your wedding day, choose stud earrings, either fabulous diamond studs or classic pearl studs and leave it there – no need to over complicate your bridal jewelry.
- Maybe add some small crystal hair pins to your sleek bun for a little something extra.
Chic Minimalist Bridal Inspiration: Carolyn Bessette Kennedy