Bridal season is approaching and The Knot is always a great source for bridal inspiration and wedding planning tips.
The Knot Winter 2015 issue featured one of our stunning bridal earrings – perfect for any bride.
See how our Ava Marquise Cluster Earrings were styled in The Knot and why we think cluster earrings make the perfect bridal earrings.
1. Cluster earrings are the perfect wedding day earrings to wear with bridal gowns with high necklines or embellished bodices. It is important that your wedding day jewelry adds to your bridal look but does not compete with the details or your gown.
2. Clusters are great bridal earrings to complement a low chignon or updo hair style, by adding just the right amount of sparkle. Cluster wedding earrings will accent your bridal hairstyle and leave room for other accessories like a crystal hair comb.
3. For the bride who tends to wear small earrings on a daily basis, cluster earrings add a bid more sparkle to your bridal style without overwhelming you. Especially if you plan on wearing other pieces, like a bracelet or necklace, a pretty pair of clusters won’t compete with the rest of your bridal jewelry.
4. Clusters are gorgeous for bridesmaid earrings. They work with every gown style, whether strapless or one-shoulder and will be the happy medium for your girls who want a lot of sparkle in their bridesmaid jewelry and those who prefer to wear studs.
5. Cluster earrings can be worn on many occasions after your wedding day, without feeling too bridal when worn to brunch. Your wedding day jewelry maybe one part of your bridal look that you can wear again after your wedding day.
Give cluster earrings a try and take a closer look at the Ava Marquise Clusters.